Smug.

Saturday, August 8, 2009 @ 10:32 AM
Starwars weekend

My birthday is tomorrow and what do i have to do?
THE DAMNED IIA PROJECT.
FUCK BESTON.
FUCK WEI ZHI.
FUCK SUBASH.
THEY ARE THE WORSE FUCKING TEAM MEMBERS EVER.
SUBASH DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING WHEN ITS ALREADY EXPLAINED IN LAYMAN TERMS.
WEI ZHI AND BESTON ARE UN-CONTACTABLE.
FUCK FUCK FUCK.
I'm pissed alright.
I spend half my morning doing the board and cards and I'm not even a quarter done.
and i have to digitize the 09S1 logo for the jacket.
I DONT HAVE TIME TO STUDY FFS.
and next week im going to comic con with eddie and carmen, and maybe tech.
OH MY GOSH LIKE PROMOS IN A MONTH AND IM LIKE BOMBARDED WITH STUFF.
OH EM GEE MAN.
AND THERES GP PROJECT.
SHITTTTT.
ECONS PROJECT..
OH MY TIAN.
IM gonna freak out soon.
damn it damn it.
I hate the fact that im freaking out dude..
zzzzz!!
i need help with my projects..
esp IIA. fucking tards not helping at all.
ZZZ.
The fact that im gnna spend my birthday doing projects just pisses me off.
I doubt i can even watch NDP parade.



Reach my prismic soul
profile.
Hey!My Name is Alex!
Click to view my Personality Profile page
Adopt one today!

Unconditional Desires.
wishlist.
Straight Bs For Promos
My endless wish for material stuff
A proper mindset
The perfect girlfriend

The endless connections
links.
Rosemarie XD
Peyton XD
Carmen[MI] XD
Camz XD
Sag XD
Joanne XD
Shahirah XD
Eddie XD
David XD
Zi Xin XD
Carmen [BDS!] XD
My Chemistry Blog XD
Rhino Rollover
Rhino Rollover

leave with a word
Tagbox
sounds that calm the mind
Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

You have my thanks
credits.
Blogskin and icon created by Eclair-x. Image courtesy of kuroshitsuji. Texture by piemin.

Best viewed in 1152 x 864 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.