Its gnna be monday soon.. :( That was the first thing that came into my mind when I woke up. lol! I'm resting now cuz I just finished 3/4 of my hmk in epic time. 2hrs! Anyway, Im bored.. Studying has never been so lame once you really get into it. Its like I flip open the book, read. Then when I look up, its only 5mins LOL!!! and your like DAMN clock spoil isit? Then u go about doing some insignificant stuff and day dream for 1hr and you say OMG i studied for 1 hr!! YAY! Where your one hour is actually only 5mins. Anyway..Nothing much has been happening these few weeks.. except the fact that there would be a ladder match for tennis soon. WHICH I AM SO GOING TO LOSE. Why? BECAUSE I skipped NAPHTA. and now every PE lesson Ill spend 20mins running(which i dun mind cuz train for YE std chart 21km run :) ) and PT, my worst nightmare. thats not all. PE is on wednesday and monday. so wednesday CCA i just crumble and die there. my whole body will tire at break neck speed. Holding a racket is like holding a 5kg weight(btw my racket is the heaviest amongst the whole TC) so if my ladder match is on wednesday, its GG. O ya..I'm also an intern for the school's SPC which is Sports Council. which charles nominated me. SPC is super disorganized. Meetings are like incoherent. Its just a mess. Yea so besides that nothing has happened these few weeks.. I only know that I won't be celebrating my bdae cuz of something.. Its not that stress anymore after u get used to it. Its just the time factor which SUCKS. Going to school so early is like -_- In conclusion, Im going to end of with a videos that made me laugh my ass off.
O ya!and i realize that ytd i was complaining how Beston's house was a pig pen..like damn messy.. But its nothing compared to mine.. LOOOOL!
Reach my prismic soul
profile.
Hey!My Name is Alex!
Unconditional Desires.
wishlist.
Straight Bs For Promos
My endless wish for material stuff
A proper mindset
The perfect girlfriend