|
|
Tuesday, July 21, 2009 @ 8:24 PM
NooOooOoo!
Damn it.
Theres tennis training tomorrow. But how come 1 hour only its so dumb. And theres a high chance that its PT. Racial harmony celebration and we're dancing some effed up dance thats NOT male-friendly. and it keeps spinning making the me dizzy. Apparently my eyesight is getting WORSE every week. I got my specs but I feel super dizzy wearing it. So I'm wearing it at home for 2 hours everyday to get used to it. As usual, school has been torturous. We've been playing board games at the library. Risk, Game of Life and Monopoly. Free time is just heaven. Cause when you get back home the only thing you can do is MUG. Everyone plays in school.. Then go home study like fuck.. So gay. So when they do that why not do that myself. Anyway, I just finished watching Forrest Gump. Its very inspirational..somehow.. The feather symbolizes something apparently and critics speculate on the meaning. For me, it just shows how much life can change with the actions you take. Maybe if I took Chem engineering I would have been happy and doing well, instead of this lameee school. I made new friends but as days pass, you unfold them more, making it obvious of what their doing and what you should do. Everything you do has a reason behind it. There's no I don't know why I did it. Okay lets see, spending 20+ years on education. How dumb is that? For me, and majority, don't you think that when you hit 20 your already considered old? And when I walk back home at 5+ from the MRT, I look at the children playing in the playground. I would think, If only they knew what is about to come. Life just sucks sooo bad that I, myself, thinks its not worth living. Taking one average human being for example. Normal grades, Normal wage, Normal family. Life revolves around work till 40~50. What can you do after that? 40~50 years old is freaking old. And the payout. Whats that? Money. Money makes the world go round, yes its true. But life is just a cycle, for everyone. Birth to Education to Work to Death Isn't that boring? Its so effing boring. What achievement is there? Its just a cycle. I don't know if you guys get me but I always wished for something more. I don't like life to be in a cycle. Random* My junior told me. Its been millenniums since Jesus died for us. He would welcome everyone to Heaven. Picture this, A grand entrance, Humongous Golden Door. People queuing to enter. If I'm not wrong, Jesus would open the door and welcome you with both arms right? Just imagine, Each person would need to stand in front of the door then Jesus would magically open the door and welcome them with both arms. Then close the door. The next person would stand in front and the cycle continues. I kinda wonder how he can stand this job when his father is the almighty God and he has to open doors. But the main point is if I went to heaven, can I cut your queue? Cause I think it would be quite slow. My reaction was. LOL. |