|
|
Thursday, July 9, 2009 @ 10:41 PM
Lazy
Ahh I'm getting lazy..
lazy to update.. and tired too.. exams are finally over... i think imma flung 2 subjects.. physics and math.. after like 6 months of trying to provw my sis wrong i finally lost. 'A' Levels is NOT for the fainthearted.. like me. I REGRET. I WILL SAY IT NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU WANNA HEAR IT. I REGRET. and my sis has proven me wrong. I REGRET going to MI. lol..you can achieve NOTHING and i mean NOTHING there. and NAFA rejected me. I FEEL SO HURT and depressed. its prolly cuz my interview. it was nerve racking or however u spell that shit. i was so nervous that i almost broke down. 3 people were staring at you hello?!?!?! anyway... im not feeling so good nowadays.. o ya..im suppose to give my pg things to do.. i haven even plan finish.. I WILL FINISH PLANNING WORK FOR THE 3 FAT ASSES BY THIS WEEK!!! YES I WILL!!! |