|
|
Monday, July 20, 2009 @ 8:26 PM
I'm really having a hard time..
My smile is getting smaller by the day..
I don't find funny stuff funny anymore.. I laugh, but how long does my smile last? 2 seconds? 3 seconds? I'm having a hard time.. A really very hard time.. I realize how people are close to their family but I'm not.. I envy these people.. For me, its different.. After I know what really happened, everything just changed.. for the worst. You guys just wanna know what happened right. So here's what happened. I always told you that I was mixed blooded. But my parents are both Chinese! So yea...you guys get the gist can already. Anyway.. What I'm troubled with nowadays is my health and. My mum's hospitalized.. I..yea.. No, she didn't get H1N1. If I'm not wrong, I don't know whats the exact condition name, but she can't digest properly.. Its very zzz you know.. Your heart damn pain feeling? Its worst than a breakup. The fact is that I can't visit her with all these task at hand.. I'm ending school at average 5. Reach home 6. So how can I go visit when I'm dumped with these shit school's stuff. I don't know.. You know..Its hard to maintain my laughter and smile.. I'm letting it recharge tomorrow.. So, I'll be emo the whole day.. All the best! I'm going to pawn every one in chem now. I'm working hard! I saw matthew today in school. I thought he quit school. |