|
|
Saturday, July 11, 2009 @ 10:59 PM
Chaos Theory
OMG I've grown to be a fan of Chaos Theory.
I'm reading sooooo much about it.. I find it so...interesting.. Captures my attention.. Im a sucker for time travelling and psychics.. I just love them.. guy or girl i dun care.. just the power that I'm craving for.. Well, if there was really such power in existence.. I mean c'mon.. Is it even possible..? Don't get me wrong.. As a christian I'm obliged to think this way.. But I've always had unanswered questions about Christianity in the 1st place, the loopholes that make me not a fully-fledged believer.. So as to other religions.. Thats why whatever religion I change to, it don't last long.. where was i?(went to toilet) o yea.. Whatever I truly desire has never been realistic.. Its part of who i am haha.. the invention of T-virus? Super-powered human beings? gundam? its damn lol la! you guys probably think i'm psycho but its part of my dream for these stuff to come true.. At least not in my lifetime its not gonna happen.. what seriously won't happen is stuff like BLEACH, NARUTO. Those are epic fail lol! ahh I shall continue reading bout Chaos Theory..Imma get a textbook about it.. SO COOL LA. |