|
|
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 @ 1:53 PM
Such an eventful day, in just 3 hours.
I woke up it was 7.
I bathed then it was 7.30. I made my way to the MRT. On the way, I met this drunkard. He was approaching me, I dodged and walked to the other lane. He followed. In my mind, "Shit." Then i wanted to run but remained calm and walk. When he was nearing me, about 2m. He started mumbling something which sounded extremely familiar. A bunch of hokkien vulgarities started to spill. I continued walking acting like nothing happened. Then he took out a PARANG, joking. He took out this razor thing that they use to shave one and me? I was dam shocked, stunned, stupefied, grounded. I was scared obviously. Then he charged towards me which was about 1m. I guarded with my arm, reflexes. Then i shouted, "ouchh wat the fuckkkk." seriously. laterally, i shouted that. My arm was bleeding, not profusely, about its about 0.1cm deep cut. Then i bankai-ed and use all my strength to kick him, aimed at his balls. It was like an explosion, very nice description i know. He screeched in pain and i ran off to the clinic near siglap cc.. To my utmost horror, i had no cash so i had to go withdraw money with a bloody hand @ the POSB. Then went to the clinic Dr Koh asked what happened and i told him the story. He had a serious look, "If you kick too hard he might die, better go check whether he's still there or not." so he wrapped up the wound and i paid $35 for something that i can do myself. I went home, didnt want to check if he's still there cuz im afraid of getting attacked again. And time check 10am.. Didnt go to school for chemistry haha. |