|
|
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 @ 12:27 AM
沒有如果
梁靜茹 - 沒有如果 (no if) (台劇敗犬女王主題曲)
詞/曲:嚴爵 編曲:嚴爵 朱敬然 * 如果我說 愛我沒有如果 If I said, loving me has no outcome 錯過就過你是不是會難過 Miss it, pass it, would you be sad? 若如果拿來當藉口 那愛是不是有一點弱 Using "if" as an excuse, isn't such this kind of love a little weak? 如果我說愛沒有如果 真的愛我就放手一搏 If I said love me has no outcome, if it's true love then take the risk 還想什麼 還怕什麼 快牽起我的手 Don't think, Don't be afraid, Take my hand 有人說 世界上最遙遠的距離不是生與死 Someone said, the worlds longest distance is not between birth and death 而是我就站在你面前 你卻不知道我愛你 But when I am standing in front of you, you don't even know I love you 我常說 如果人類連愛一個人都被自己綁住 I always said, if people get stuck when loving someone, 那世界末日已來到 不需要等到地球毀滅掉的那天 Then the world's end has come, no need to wait till the day that earth destroyed * (I lazy translate the broken english that the translator made here cuz its a rap) Rap: 如果 如果 沒有如果 如果 如果 If , If, No if, If, If, 最后变成如果 我也不能接受 In the end become "if", I also cannot accept 错过 错过 不想错过 错过 错过 Miss it, miss it, dont want to miss it, miss it, miss it 我比你更难过 不会一错再错 I felt sadder than you, wont keep repeating the same mistake 嗯 这次不要再轻易错过 Em, this time dont want to miss it easily again 我常說 如果人類連愛一個人都被自己綁住 I always said, if people get stuck when loving someone, 那世界末日已來到 不需要等到地球毀滅掉的那天 Then the worlds end has come, no need to wait till the day that earth destroyed 別怕太快樂 別怕失去我 Don't be afraid of happiness, don't be afraid of losing me * Da la da la da la da la da la da la da la da la~~ 快牽起我的手~~ Take my hand ~~ *** 如果我說 愛我沒有如果 If I said, loving me has no outcome This song is way too nice. It rekindled my love for chinese music. Haha! |