Smug.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 @ 11:45 AM
I skipped school again..
Hais..
Im grateful i have a shelter over my head..
Thanks to YX..
Im so depressed everyday..
The happy smile that i keep showing is really old..
Its getting old..
Its going to be broken soon..
I just cant find any happy thoughts or purposes..
Nothing i do gets appreciated..
I care for my friends but they slam their door shut in my face..
I don't grow up in a family that u guys do..
I never experienced love or care from them..
I don't know whats the definition of family..still.
I called my friends family but they never felt the same..
I feel like..
Ill never experience it at all..
From birth to death.
I guess its alright..Its just life right?Life's unfair..

Want to see the ultimate emo alex?
Its rated N-17 due to the blood scenes and gore..
Its coming soon.


























PS. I wanna go bowling.



Reach my prismic soul
profile.
Hey!My Name is Alex!
Click to view my Personality Profile page
Adopt one today!

Unconditional Desires.
wishlist.
Straight Bs For Promos
My endless wish for material stuff
A proper mindset
The perfect girlfriend

The endless connections
links.
Rosemarie XD
Peyton XD
Carmen[MI] XD
Camz XD
Sag XD
Joanne XD
Shahirah XD
Eddie XD
David XD
Zi Xin XD
Carmen [BDS!] XD
My Chemistry Blog XD
Rhino Rollover
Rhino Rollover

leave with a word
Tagbox
sounds that calm the mind
Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

You have my thanks
credits.
Blogskin and icon created by Eclair-x. Image courtesy of kuroshitsuji. Texture by piemin.

Best viewed in 1152 x 864 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.