|
|
Sunday, May 3, 2009 @ 6:17 PM
The disappointment never ends.
Im sick of getting rejected.
Im sick of being neglected. Im sick of being depressed. When i try to make new friends, itll just fucking rebut me.. I got rejected for asking Matthew to go home with me cuz he thinks its weird. Fine. Then i told Joanne they all need buy ticket tmr and they cant afford.. Fine. Morning when i called PC, she told me she forgot about the so called date. Fine. Since God is playing with me, might as well give up. I GIVE UP. HAPPY?KILL ME IF U WAN I DUN GIVE A FUCK. EVERYDAY IS A DISAPPOINTMENT TELL ME HOW CAN I SURVIVE LIKE TAT. Tmr i shall be alone the whole fucking day. Im born to be a fucking loser loner. NO MORE TRYING, IM JUST GOING TO GIVE UP ON EVERYTHING TAT COMES MY WAY. FUCK LIFE. SERIOUSLY. I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE IM NOT SANE ANYMORE. |