|
|
Friday, April 10, 2009 @ 5:33 PM
What wrong with me.
The fact that i can't get over me not being in 'A' Div is problematic.
Its just ONE YEAR, why can't I get over it? I guess its okay. I shall stop thinking about it. I dunno whats happening around me now. Im just too confused. Reply me when i talk to u. I dun like to be left there waiting for your reply. And the fact that you went offline without replying would just piss the hell off me. So many people are doing this to me. If thats how its going to be then fine. I just dun give a damn about talking to anyone anymore. Why should i waste my time to talk to you guys when you guys don't even bother to reply. You said that you want someone to talk to you and then u don't reply. When i care you don't even bother and just take it for granted. Whats wrong with you? Don't get angry cuz you read this. I too have my problems now. YOU. should know. Dammit man. Im bloody sick now. Probably the reason why im so angry. Im having some issues also. Don't judge the book by its cover. What you say might not be what they portray. Well, what can I say, I'm a person that you will never figure out. Hais.. I really dunno what to do.. The situation is getting worst.. They always say, "There's always light at the end of the tunnel." But my question is. "Can I last through the tunnel?" =( No one wants me here, in this school, in this town, or even in this world. I want to leave, I want to leave all the pain behind, I want to be free; I'm not afraid of fulfilling my wish, it's just, I hoped that there will be someone to stop me, but I know there wont be, there NEVER will be... |