|
|
Thursday, April 2, 2009 @ 8:58 PM
I Feel Weird//
Im in 'A' Div..
As a singles player.. Well, thats what i think at least.. I didnt quit Tennis, haha. Cause i don't have to go any foundation modules and i got a/b for my tests.. Im in pain right now, as in aching.. Cuz of the fact that MI is so retarded to put CCA day and PE lesson SAME DAY. Anyways good job for Indian Dance for getting GOLD in SYF.(only one) Job well done! Im feeling extremely exhausted.. like going to die like that.. Im physically sick.. dam school work and trainings.. I hope after A Div can slack abit.. lol.. o yea.. i bought a new racket.. $230. Its the djokovic old one.. Wilson K Factor KBlade 98. OMG is it nice or is it nice? The racket's name is 'Moothew' LOL!cuz matthew saved me when i was lost in queensway.. heh.. anyway today was hilarious. I HAD SLEEPING SPASM THE WHOLE DAY. I was SOOOO EFFING TIRED.. then i sleep during maths class. and guess wat. i banged the table, causing my GC to fly and hit the table again. "BANG" the class was silent then everyone turned and look at me.. and i act like i dunno anything.. Then during econs i was sleeping again. i had another stupid spasm but this time no one saw.. I realise that when i sleep in class, i tend to have sleeping spasms. which is FREAKING funny if u see me. Ill hit people, shake the whole table, talk in my sleep. LOL! boring..time to sleep altho its oni 9..haha! nites.. LOVE~<3 Our New Song Don't you just love this song? Look at the video..It explains everything the song is about.. |