Smug.

Thursday, April 30, 2009 @ 6:33 PM
Emo Alex, Uncovered
So here I am, blogging again..
As readers would know, I only blog when something major happens..
This time, I'm going to unpack myself..
Meaning?
Well, basically, its a detailed description about me..
I can't figure out fully who I am yet but this is the best I can do..

There are several personality of Alex.

Firstly, there's Emo Alex.
This Alex basically goes emo and gets paranoid.
Its very dangerous to communicate with him because what you want it to sound, might not sound like what he is thinking.
He is extremely pessimistic, no matter what positive comment that you suggest, he would shoot it down like nobody's business.
He is extremely moody.
One wrong move and he might scream/shout at you.
He doesn't care about anything.
He wouldn't try to communicate.
When people realize it and ask, he would say, "I'm just tired." and either ending the conversation or walk away.
Most of the time he would be traveling alone, and sleeping.
When it goes beyond a critical level, he would start cutting himself, bang his head on the wall, sleep outdoors.

As a very emotional kid, Emo Alex is the most often personality that you would see and not much can be done to revert him back.

Known cures:
A large amount of alcohol
Time alone(depending on the severity)
A hug

Tomorrow I'll be emphasizing on Happy Alex.


















I don't know..
Should I say yes or should I say no..
I'm stuck..Someone help..
She's giving me hell..




Reach my prismic soul
profile.
Hey!My Name is Alex!
Click to view my Personality Profile page
Adopt one today!

Unconditional Desires.
wishlist.
Straight Bs For Promos
My endless wish for material stuff
A proper mindset
The perfect girlfriend

The endless connections
links.
Rosemarie XD
Peyton XD
Carmen[MI] XD
Camz XD
Sag XD
Joanne XD
Shahirah XD
Eddie XD
David XD
Zi Xin XD
Carmen [BDS!] XD
My Chemistry Blog XD
Rhino Rollover
Rhino Rollover

leave with a word
Tagbox
sounds that calm the mind
Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

You have my thanks
credits.
Blogskin and icon created by Eclair-x. Image courtesy of kuroshitsuji. Texture by piemin.

Best viewed in 1152 x 864 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.