|
|
Friday, March 20, 2009 @ 7:43 PM
Sometimes Don't You Just Wonder?
Do you ponder about random questions?
Do you live to love or live to love? Do you believe in Karma? Do you believe that friends would last forever? Do you trust people with your secrets? Do you give second chances? This is an unfair world. Its a matter of fact, not opinion. Why are we here? Is it because of God? Or is it because of evolution? Are we the only ones in this whole universe or galaxy? Or maybe we are just a living organism in a molecule that is so small that you can't see it. Questions without actual answers. Life is filled with it. When you figured out how to solve this problem, another would appear in a matter of time. Its just like the Chinese saying, Nothing in this world can be achieved effortlessly. [At least thats what I think it says] To be exact, I don't know what I'm suppose to do now. I'm Sick. AND I'm just too demoralized to continue with anything. |