Im so lost right now.. Its like, "Choose one of these 3 paths. One will lead to Success, One to Failure, One to another Problem. Once you've chosen one, You cant turn back." I dunno..which is which.. Such complications, it felt like I've experience it before but yet, I find it so hard to resolve. Hais i dunno.. I nd someone to talk to.. someone whom i can at least trust.. NOT LIKE ****** THEY ALL BIG MOUTHED IDIOTS. hais..moving on.. Dunno la... Rocking with Three Days Grace.. Trying to find a solution..
O ya.. Tennis resumed..well at least for me and some others.. I dunno why we're being called back for but it should probably have something to do with being Reserves. Well at least we get the points right..
Ah...im being very moodless nowadays.. Im just mugging and playing little games.. Horrific.. If everyday is going to be like that, I'm practically screwed.. No wonder they said JC ppl have no life.. Dam.. I nd help in Econs.. Serious help.. Until now i only know Opportunity Cost is the next best alternative forgone. Physics, Chemistry and Maths are great..progressing well..hope nothing happens =\ Ahhh... Hais.
Matthewwww Yong Boi Boi
Reach my prismic soul
profile.
Hey!My Name is Alex!
Unconditional Desires.
wishlist.
Straight Bs For Promos
My endless wish for material stuff
A proper mindset
The perfect girlfriend