|
|
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 @ 2:00 AM
Sometimes things are just not the way it seems
Great. just great.
My 'O' Level Results. Bloody screwed up. Eng C5 Hum B4 Math B3 AMat C5 Sci A2 Chi B3 L1R5: 22 L1B4: 17 My nightmares didnt come true.. Nightmares of getting 18.. Yea..i got 1 point less..17.. I see my results its like stabbing myself with a knife.. So painful.. I really don't know what to do sia.. Theres a way as they all say.. 'Use your talent la.You're in the S something what.' I know.. but.. you all dunno how i feel.. I dun wanna become a musician.. I never wanted to even learn the piano or cello.. Its just wat was expected of me.. Following the footsteps of my sisters.. My elder sister's results.. Anglican High PSLE Score 238 Cried cause it wasnt good enough for her... Temasek JC 'O' Levels Eng A2 Math A1 Amath A2 Chem A1 Bio B3 Phy A1 Chinese A1 HChinese A2 Geog A1 Lit A2 L1R5: 7 L1B4: 6 Cried cause she got a B3.. My second sister.. Ngee Ann Secondary PSLE Score 224 Cried cause it wasnt better or same as my elder sis.. Tampines JC Appealed to Temasek JC 'O' Level Eng A2 Chi A1 Hchi A1 Chem B3 Phy B4 Bio A1 Math A2 Amath A1 Geog A2 His A1 Got a plaque for getting 7 distinctions. L1R5: 9 L1R4: 7 they tell me their not smart.. but i totally disagree.. maybe their hard working.. but their not. i remember my sis playing with PS while it was exam period.. but can u see the diff in our standard? they take Trip science. 2 Pure Humans. and Higher Chinese. Thats 10 Subjects u know..dun believe me?ill scan their result slip let u see when i get the scanner.. something random came into my mind.. God's words? mm maybe..i did seek for help.. tat was long for him to reply..haha humorous.. I should try Yishun JC. since its 21. - my 1 point tats 20.. and there Lak and Penguin there.. the chances are heightened? After JC, provided that i dun fail etc.. I'll go uni..take accounts.. if its really God's plan..then ill do it.. Ill put my 1st choice as Yishun then.. :) Ahh..im kinda..tired..i think ill continue posting later..i need to sleep early cuz syl wans me to go TJ OH with him with my results..dam. i scared they ask how much u get..ill be like 21? and i can imagine their reply.. Get Out! |