Smug.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 @ 12:02 AM
I've really been thinking.
thoughts and contradictions doesn't go well with each other..
Simple Plan songs are SO...OMG LA..if u know what i mean..
Dam this shit..
I really want to make a move but ya..I'm waiting for the posting to be out..
there's a very low chance of it but then u know..3rd/4th choice after the other more possible choices..
i bet no one knows wat im talking about haha..
isn't this fun?
Suspense.....
i love doing this la..making ppl think and can't sleep at night haha!
Every day ill spend time and think..
EVERY DAY.
EVERY SINGLE DAY.
esp before i sleep..
How much did i sacrifice..
Such a distraction..
I dun blame..haha..
i dunno whether its worth it or not la..
2 years..
it feels like affinity..
but IS IT?
dammit sia..
but then wen i see .
i get jealous..i also wan..
but the thing is.. will it be an obstacle?hindrance?i really don't know..
lol i saw syl pm..
be a man. do the right thing.
then im back to thinking..
i say say but i dun do..
im such an idiot..

okay..
its time..I'll do it..
GUM PA TEH ALEX!! GOGO!!
I shall not be the pussymany that syl calls me!



Reach my prismic soul
profile.
Hey!My Name is Alex!
Click to view my Personality Profile page
Adopt one today!

Unconditional Desires.
wishlist.
Straight Bs For Promos
My endless wish for material stuff
A proper mindset
The perfect girlfriend

The endless connections
links.
Rosemarie XD
Peyton XD
Carmen[MI] XD
Camz XD
Sag XD
Joanne XD
Shahirah XD
Eddie XD
David XD
Zi Xin XD
Carmen [BDS!] XD
My Chemistry Blog XD
Rhino Rollover
Rhino Rollover

leave with a word
Tagbox
sounds that calm the mind
Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

You have my thanks
credits.
Blogskin and icon created by Eclair-x. Image courtesy of kuroshitsuji. Texture by piemin.

Best viewed in 1152 x 864 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.